Both ginger and turmeric have incredible anti-inflammatory properties, and black pepper helps prevent intestinal gas and remove toxins from your body, which means this soothing and delicious latte is also really good for you!
Turmeric Ginger Latte
- 1 heaped teaspoon fresh chopped or powdered turmeric (kurkuma)
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped or powdered ginger
- 1 Tablespoon coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- pinch sea salt
- 1 cup almond milk
- ground black pepper
- Combine turmeric, ginger, coconut sugar, coconut oil, and a pinch of sea salt in a blender.
- Heat the almond milk in a saucepan over medium heat until just simmering.
- Pour the hot almond milk into the blender and blitz until smooth and frothy.
- Pour into a cup an garnish with ground black pepper.