I found this recipe while surfing the net last year and it immediately became my family’s favorite salad dressing. It’s super easy to make and will keep in the fridge for about 2 weeks – if it lasts that long. Through continued research, I also discovered that organic apple cider vinegar is alkaline, so super excited to add some new salad dressings to the mix!
Creamy Honey-Mustard Salad Dressing
Prep time: 10 minutes Yield: 1.5 cups
- 1/2 cup plain Grek yogurt
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons organic apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, pressed or minced
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- freshly ground pepper (about 10 twists)
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large measuring cup or bowl and whisk until blended. Taste to see if it needs more pepper.
- If the dressing is too tart for your palate, feel free to add another Tablespoon of honey.
- Store leftover salad dressing in a closed jar in the fridge for 10-14 days.
NOTE: Feel free to use your favorite plant-based yogurt instead of the Greek yogurt – coconut is probably the yummiest!
Author: Cookie and Kate